Location: 301 E. Randall St. History: According to the Baltimore Riverside Neighborhood Association, the park was used for a lookout point during the War of 1812. In 1873, the property became one of Baltimore's earliest parks. In 1876, the Public Parks Commission took control of the land. Today, the park includes a pool, playgrounds, sports fields and courts.
Amy Davis, Baltimore Sun
Copyright © 2018, Los Angeles Times