On weekday mornings, I'll post the most controversial, shocking and (of course) ridiculous stories for your reading pleasure. That way, when you walk into work, you'll be the master of witty conversation.
• Preacher who predicted end of world "flabbergasted." (SF Chronicle)
• Cain and Pawlenty re-announce their candidacy for president, but Daniels is out.
• Herman Cain blunders on Palestinian right of return. (ABC)
• Pile of American debt would go past the stratosphere. (Reuters)
• Ailes thinks Palin is an "idiot." (NY Mag)
• Arnold cartoon cancelled. (LAT)
• Ehrlich's second act. (Washington Times)
Quote of the Day:
"When you grow up you find out that life isn’t the way you imagined it, and President Obama means well. I think he’s actually a good guy. He has no f***ing idea what the world is like because he doesn’t have to live there," Gene Simmons.
• Pawlenty uses Google ad-theme in campaign video.
• Gingrich caught lying, saying he wasn't talking about Paul Ryan's budget on "Meet the Press."