Two Maryland restaurants — Cindy Wolf's Charleston in Baltimore and Briand Voltaggio's Volt in Frederick — are on a newly published list of the Top 100 Restaurants in America.
The fifth annual Top 100 Restaurants in America for 2012 were determined by the Opinionated About Dining Survey, for which more than 3,000 registered voters contributed more than 70,000 reviews.
The survey, which is published by the Opinionated About Dining blog, relies on the opinons of passionate diners who describe how strongly they would recommend a restaurant and why.
Here are the survey's top 10 restaurants.
1. Manresa, Los Gatos, CA
2. The French Laundry, Yountville, CA
3. Alinea, Chicago
4. Per Se, New York
5. Town House, Chilhowie, VA
6. Masa, New York
7. Urasawa, Beverly Hills, CA
8. Mini-Bar, Washington, D.C.
9. Blue Hill at Stone Barns, Pocantico Hills, NY
10. McCrady's, Charleston, SC
You can see tge survey reuslts here.