Three things that NEED to go RIGHT
gets everyone involved. The
desperately need to establish a downfield threat as wide receivers have caught just nine balls in two weeks.
2. The defense turns up the heat on
got to the
’ young quarterback early and often Monday, and the Ravens have the defensive firepower to do the same.
3. The Ravens own third down. The Rams are 28th in the
in third-down offense and 26th in third-down defense. The Ravens could exploit both and keep Bradford on the sideline.
Three things that could go WRONG
1. The Ravens can’t establish the run game. This shouldn’t be a problem as the Rams are last in the NFL in run defense. However, the Ravens would lose a lot with guard
2. The Rams get Flacco on the run. The Rams will use a variety of blitzes to try and get after Flacco, who didn’t look at all comfortable in the pocket versus Tennessee.
3. The secondary doesn’t rebound. Rams wide receivers