As the Orioles head to the Bronx for the third game of their playoff series with the Yankees, at least a few bars in Baltimore will honor the home team and its fans with specials. (These deals only apply for tonight's 7:30 p.m. game unless otherwise noted.)
• Fells Point's Slainte Irish Pub (1700 Thames St.) will serve $10 buckets of National Bohemian and $6 Old Bay wings.
• Aside from giving Ravens tickets away during the O's game, Ryleigh's Oyster (36 E. Cross St.) in Federal Hill has $6 "Big Cups" of Bud Light for both O's games this week. That's 32 oz. of beer in a reusable souvenir cup.
• Palmere's (1018 Eastern Ave.), the bar and restaurant in Little Italy, has $5 O's Bombs (orange vodka/energy drink/orange juice) and $2 Tallboy Bohs.
• In Towson, S&J Crab Ranch (2 W. Pennsylvania Ave.) will have $1.50 Bohs, $10 buckets of domestics and food specials ($1 hot dog, $5 burgers/turkey/pit-beef sandwiches).
• Plug Ugly's Publick House in Canton (2908 O'Donnell St.) will give away free shots of Fireball for every Orioles home-run. As usual on Wednesdays, the wine list is half-off, as are select entrees.
• Mount Vernon's Waterstone Bar & Grille (311 W. Madison St.) will have its happy hour deals going all night. Expect $3 draft beers, $5 martinis, $5 sangria/wines and $5 tapas.Copyright © 2015, Los Angeles Times