Each morning, Monday through Friday, I'll hook you up with some reading material to skim through as you slug down coffee and slack off at the start of your workday -- that way I'll have an excuse to do the same at the start of mine.
Running it back:
Hitting the links:
3. Jim Bowden breaks down the Orioles [FOX Sports]
5. Beards, Bell, videos: Five early spring thoughts [The Loss Column]
8 Are the concerns about Ravens quarterback Joe Flacco legit? [ESPN]
10. A few Ravens are on this list of active players vying for the Hall of Fame [Pro Football Weekly]
11. John Eisenberg says the Terps are caught between generations [CSN Baltimore]
12. The Terps try to keep the dream alive against Florida State [Testudo Times]
13. Florida State's Bernard James polished his game on military bases [Baltimore Sun]
14. Bruce Boudreau reiterates his confidence in the Capitals' young goalies [Capitals Insider]
You said it:
"Matt, when the Caps move to Baltimore I'll worry about Ovechkin and his groove." -- reader Fanger does not enjoy my hockey talk (but I won't hold it against him)
Video of the morning:
And there is a new QB trick shot video out, though I'm too lazy to contrast and compare with this one
Send me your funny and/or interesting links, photos, YouTube videos, blogs, Tweets, comments, emails, ideas, leads, etc. If I deem them to be worthy for the blog, I'll give you a plug. You can reach me at Matt.Vensel@baltsun.com and twitter.com/mattvensel.