Each morning, Monday through Friday, I'll hook you up with some reading material to skim through as you slug down coffee and slack off at the start of your workday -- that way I'll have an excuse to do the same at the start of mine.
Running it back:
Hitting the links:
1. The key for the Orioles in 2011 might be the development of
5. The feats of Clay Rapada [MASN]
6. The Orioles are crossing their fingers when it comes to injuries [CSN Baltimore]
7. Andy MacPhail deserves a new contract [Gear Up for Sports]
11. Kevin Cowherd: For
12. The Terps are looking for one more run [Testudo Times]
13. Time is running out for Maryland senior Cliff Tucker [Baltimore Sun]
You said it:
"I'd only trade him if the right deal came along, but I wouldn't move him just to get him out of the way of Pie (who wasn't even born here), Reimold, or Bell because they have not preformed consistently enough yet." -- reader The Shafe chimes in on my question about whether the Orioles should trade Luke Scott
Video of the morning:
I wonder what
Send me your funny and/or interesting links, photos, YouTube videos, blogs, Tweets, comments, emails, ideas, leads, etc. If I deem them to be worthy for the blog, I'll give you a plug. You can reach me at Matt.Vensel@baltsun.com and twitter.com/mattvensel.