I enjoyed writing the first four days of my Fantasy Fodder 2011 season preview. Today is not as exciting, though, because all that's left are the kickers and the defense-special teams combinations. You guys know by now that you shouldn't address these areas until the end of your draft, so let's get right to the rankings.
(If you have a scorching question about
On to the kicker rankings…
1. Stephen Gostkowski,
2. Nate Kaeding,
3. Mason Crosby,
7. Rob Bironas,
8. Matt Bryant,
10. Alex Henery,
12. Josh Brown,
13. Garrett Hartley,
And your D/ST rankings…
2. Packers: …And the same can be said for the Packers, so it’s no surprise they met in the
3. Patriots: The Patriots, who forced 38 turnovers last season, added Albert Haynesworth to the mix.
4. Ravens: If Chuck Pagano lives up to the billing, sacks and interceptions should go up in 2011.
6. Chargers: The Chargers had the NFL's top-ranked defense last year, but they only forced 23 turnovers.
7. Saints: The Saints have quietly upgraded their defense, especially on the defensive line.
8. Giants: The Giants recovered 23 fumbles in 2010, a crazy stat they aren't going to duplicate.
9. Bears: I expect the Bears and their defense to take a step back in 2011
10. Eagles: They're going to have one of the best defenses in the league, but will it translate to fantasy?
14. Falcons: This defense will be dangerous if they can muster a pass rush outside of