Each morning, Monday through Friday, I'll hook you up with some reading material to skim through as you slug down coffee and slack off at the start of your workday -- that way I'll have an excuse to do the same at the start of mine.
Running it back:
Hitting the links:
2. Eric DeCosta thinks the Ravens need "young blood" on the offensive line [Ravens.com]
5. The Orioles have a lineup to compete [CSN Baltimore]
6. Looking at Vlad Guerrero's whiff rate [Camden Depot]
7. The Orioles are taking the necessary steps to compete [ESPN]
8. Yet another word on Vlad [Camden Chat]
9. The importance of .500 [The Loss Column]
11. Justus Pickett could be "a gem" for the Terps [Recruiting Report]
12. Are more shutouts ahead for the Capitals? [Capitals Insider]
You said it:
"Flacco is not the fastest learner of all time, but he does learn, and he improves every year. He'll likely not be a Hall of Fame quarterback, but he'll be a darn good one. And unless
You tell me:
Does Maryland basketball coach Gary Williams deserve to go into the Hall of Fame?
Video of the morning:
I'd like to do this to the people who are still leaving chairs in parking spots in Hampden...