On weekday mornings, I'll post the most controversial, shocking and (of course) ridiculous stories for your reading pleasure. That way, when you walk into work, you'll be the master of witty conversation.
• Hey, big spender: Romney hauls in $10 million in a single day. (AP)
• Amazing: Man 'cured' of AIDS. (CBS)
• Seriously? Facebook-loving couple names baby "like." (NBC)
• Big, important news: Obama drops his phone -- and then picks it up again. (Gawker)
• Big, important news, Part II: Barack Obama vs. Britney Spears on Twitter. (The Atlantic)
The rise and fall of Donald Trump
• Epic baseball fan escape