On weekday mornings, I'll post the most controversial, shocking and (of course) ridiculous stories for your reading pleasure. That way, when you walk into work, you'll be the master of witty conversation.
• Good-looking people unite! Is Cindy Crawford backing Romney? (The Hill)
• Not really surprising: Willie Nelson endorses Johnson. (Politico)
• Get to knew Al-Qaeda's interim leader: The new bin Laden? (CNN)
• A fourth war? U.S., Pakistan firing on each other. (ABC)
• Not a warm welcome for Newt to the presidential campaign:
Copyright © 2015, Los Angeles Times