On weekday mornings, I'll post the most controversial, shocking and (of course) ridiculous stories for your reading pleasure. That way, when you walk into work, you'll be the master of witty conversation.
• The KKK takes on the Westboro Baptist Church. (The Atlantic)
• Michael Ian Black collaborating with Meghan McCain? (The Atlantic)
• Palin dines with Trump over pizza. (Politico)
• Romney gives Obama an 'F.' (Politico)
• Media swarms aimless Palin tour. (Salon)
Quotes of the day:
"'South Park' is funny," - Mitt Romney
"I like the 'Twilight' series. I thought that was fun," - Mitt Romney
• Weiner gets angry over #Weinergate, calls reporter "jackass."
Copyright © 2014, Los Angeles Times