Auditorium theater

The heart of the Auditorium building is the 4,200-seat concert hall, where engineer Dankmar Adler and his partner architect Louis H. Sullivan's talents combined to produce a space with excellent acoustics and dramatic ornamentation, notable for its pioneering use of electrical lighting. In 1946 Roosevelt University took over the building. Tribune photo by John Bartley
This photo is featured in these articles:
Loading