A wrap-up of news from the Tribune's breaking news desk.
• A 19-year-old man was shot on the Far South Side early this morning in the Rosemoor neighborhood. Read more
• Two men in their 20s were stabbed this morning on Clark Street on the Near North Side, police said. Read more
• Separate fires raced through two homes in the West Englewood neighborhood on the South Side late Friday and early this morning, but no injuries have been reported, according to police. Read more
• Six dogs were rescued but no one was hurt following a fire at an older farmhouse in Long Grove Friday night. Read more
• A 36-year-old man was killed this morning in a crash in north suburban Niles, authorities said. Read more
• A car slammed into a pole ealry this morning, leaving a 35-year-old man dead and another man hurt this morning in the Back of the Yards neighborhood on the South Side, police said. Read more
• A speeding Audi smashed into a house in southwest suburban Oak Lawn Friday night, leaving its driver dead and two passengers injured, police said. Read moreCopyright © 2015, Los Angeles Times