A wrap-up of news from the Tribune's breaking news desk.
• A 37-year-old man is facing felony charges after allegedly hurling bricks at the front window of a police station in the Rogers Park neighborhood early Sunday, police said. Read more
• A 27-year-old man has died following a Sunday night shooting at his south suburban Dolton home, authorities said. Read more
• A 17-year-old boy was seriously wounded in the neck in the Englewood neighborhood, one of four people shot overnight on the South and West sides. Read more
• DUI charges have been filed against a Joliet man who collided with a police SUV in the Austin neighborhood on the West Side, killing a passenger inside his car, police said. Read more
• A man from Alsip has been charged with the fatal shooting of a 33-year-old man in the South Chicago neighborhood, police said. Read more