Comedian Chris Rock has been all over the place promoting his recently released film "Top Five," including Chicago. Rock met with radio station contest winners while he was here and, it appears, revealed his Chicago pizza allegiance. Here's that sighting and many more.
- William H. Macy ("Shameless") checked out the David Bowie Is exhibit at the Museum of Contemporary Art Dec. 9. Adrian Grenier ("Entourage") stopped by Dec. 11.
- John Cusack had dinner Monday at Del Frisco's Double Eagle Steakhouse.
- Country singer LeAnn Rimes had lunch Thursday at Japonais by Morimoto. "Chicago Fire" stars Taylor Kinney, Jesse Spencer, Monica Raymund, Eamonn Walker had dinner Thursday at Japonais with (spoiler alert) former cast member Lauren German.
- Sophia Bush ordered appetizers Dec. 13 at Bar Toma. Her "Chicago PD" co-star Jon Seda had dinner Dec. 16 at Hugo's Frog Bar & Fish House.
- Director George Lucas ("Star Wars") had lunch Dec. 16 at Mity Nice Bar & Grill.
- The Roots' drummer Questlove was spotted Dec. 12 at RM Champagne Salon.
- Members of the band Wilco hung out Dec. 12 at Nellcote following their concert at the Riviera Theatre.
- Bob Seger & The Silver Bullet Band hung out Dec. 11 at The Pump Room in the Public Chicago hotel. Lee Pace ("The Hobbit) had drinks Dec. 17 at Library Bar in the Public Chicago hotel.