Located on the banks of the York River between Buckner and Ballard Streets, the Holiday Market will feature an assortment of items for your shopping pleasure: local produce, fresh meat and seafood, fine sweets and baked goods including an assortment of cakes, breads, brownies, and cookies; homemade relish, specialty cut flowers, holiday wreaths and garland; pines, flowering bulbs, dried flowers and arrangements; handmade soaps, candles, and lotions; homemade peanut brittle, seasonal music, and quality art.
Starting at 1 p.m.
- Watermen’s Colonial Christmas Program including caroling, dancing, and games.
- Listen to festive
- Children’s Holiday Arts and Crafts booth
- Visit with Mrs. Claus and Santa’s Helpers
- Face Painting (in the breezeway next to Patriot Tours & Provisions)
Immediately Following the Parade (approximately 2 p.m.)
- Colonial Christmas Program and games continue
- Children’s Holiday Arts and Crafts booth continue
- Daisy the Elf Storytelling Show (in the courtyard by River Fruit Tropical Wines)
- Ride the “Riverwalk Landing Polar Express” Train
- Mingle with
Santa Clausand Santa’s Helpers
- Face Painting (in the breezeway next to Patriot Tours & Provisions
Yorktown Market Days and the Toyland Parade are presented by the Riverwalk Landing Business Association and York County. Special thanks to the market founding sponsor 1st Advantage Federal Credit Union and additional market sponsors Saude Creek Vineyards, Nelson’s Grant and Farm Bureau Insurance for their continued support. The market is scheduled to return for the 2013 season on May 11. Please refer to www.yorktownmarketdays.com for a schedule.