Except the Oscar-winning actress doesn't think being hounded by shutterbugs is oh-so-adorable. The
The pair had dinner at the Chiltern Firehouse in the Marylebone area of London, Just Jared reported. She was accompanied by Hoult and designer/filmmaker Tom Ford, who directed Hoult in 2009's "A Single Man."
The Dior spokeswoman, whose infamous pixie cut has grown out into a bob, went for casual glam in a
Earlier that day, the pair had an outdoor lunch at a cafe and strolled around the city holding hands -- and that's the most PDA we've seen from them since a cozy picnic they had while filming in Canada last summer indicated that they were on-again. A large, conspicuously placed turquoise ring on JLaw's left hand launched a spate of engagement reports, which were promptly shut down by her rep, People reported. (The ring was prominent during the later finger lashing.)
The low-key costars attended the
"It's like that thing whereby you don't believe your own hype," he told V Magazine in March. "Enjoy the good times, but don't get swept away with it. And I think that's something she's capable of doing and that's what makes her special, but yeah, it is very odd, and I am just kind of a bystander in many ways. It is well-deserved for her. I haven't really seen any change in her."
Hoult, 24, also said that he enjoyed working with his girlfriend on the latest installment of the franchise in which she plays the younger version of the blue, shape-shifting mutant Mystique and he plays the younger version of Hank McCoy, a.k.a. Beast.
"It's fun because in this business you are away from one another for long periods of time," the British actor added. "So when you're on set together it's a brilliant thing, because you actually get to spend time together. Especially with this film, I got to spend time with her."
The pair and their costars are gearing up for the press tour that comes along with the film's May 23 release. But they'll be without their director,
The filmmaker, who's been teasing to the movie since they started shooting, said Thursday that he'll be bowing out of promotional appearances for it because of of the attention to a lawsuit that claims he sexually abused a teenage boy in the 1990s. He called the suit "a sick twisted shake down," according to Company Town.