Et tu, Solange?
The outspoken 27-year-old singer, who is at the center of media scrutiny following the leak of surveillance video footage that shows her attacking her brother-in-law Jay Z in an elevator, seems to be saying everything is just fine in the Knowles knolls.
Solange posted a pair of throwback Thursday photos featuring herself and her older sis a day after Beyonce shared a quartet of Instagram photos of them too.
The first image shows the pair posing for the camera at a young age and is captioned "#tt" in honor of the weekly social media ritual. The second image shows them as teens watching and listening to
"#tt The sock [bun]. Best thing since sliced [bread]. (This will be deleted tomorrow, and it's not because I don't love sisqo's awesome guitar)" she wrote.
Since neither party is commenting on the elevator footage nor the cause of the heated squabble nor the sudden spate of sororal images, we've been culling our information from their cryptic social media activity ... or less-than-cryptic social media activity. (Come on, where are their reps when we need them?)
Earlier this week Solange deleted nearly all the photos of the "XO" singer from her Instagram feed, to which Bey responded with her quartet of images on her account on Wednesday.
What do we now think? All's well between the pop divas, and Solange is going to take down that pic just to mess with us.
The May 5 tiff went down at the Standard Hotel in New York as they were leaving a Met Gala after-party. The trio was in the elevator with a man believed to be a bodyguard, who tried to keep a ballistic Solange away from the rapper but not without her making contact with Hova several times.
Us Weekly reported that the Grammy-winning power couple is used to Solange's behavior and that the outburst was not the first.
A portion of the confidential closed-circuit TV footage was leaked to and posted by TMZ, with a longer clip surfacing later. The footage was reportedly shopped around for five days before selling for a whopping $250,000, a source told Page Six.
On Wednesday, the Standard Hotel issued a statement saying that the culprit who leaked the video had been identified and fired.
"The Standard has already terminated the individual and will now be pursuing all available civil and criminal remedies," the statement said, according to Us Weekly. "The Standard will next be turning over all available information to the criminal authorities."