Here's what's new and interesting in entertainment and the arts
- George Lucas' Museum of Narrative Art gets unanimous approval from L.A. City Council
- Motion picture academy set to announce a bigger, more diverse membership class
- Miranda Kerr surrenders $8 million worth of jewelry in embezzlement investigation
- Stephen Colbert returns from his Russian 'mystery assignment'
- Leslie Jones accuses L.A. hotel of racism: 'They don't like black people'
- Serena Williams is proudly pregnant on Vanity Fair cover
- 'Saturday Night Live' fans, rejoice: Alec Baldwin will be back as President Trump
Behold the first ever footage from director Ryan Coogler's Marvel debut, "Black Panther."
While the teaser only offers a glimpse into the new world of Wakanda, the two minutes is absolutely jam-packed with new faces including a first look at Michael B. Jordan as Erik Killmonger, Lupita Nyong'o as Nakia, and Angela Bassett as Ramonda.
We've seen actor Chadwick Boseman, who plays the main character, T'Challa, also known as Black Panther. However, this movie is his chance to "step into the spotlight" as the Run the Jewels track in the trailer suggests.
Earlier today Marvel also unveiled the first "Black Panther" teaser poster, showing T'Challa on his throne.
The official release date for "Black Panther" is Feb. 16, 2018.