Here's what's new and interesting in entertainment and the arts:
- The 'Jurassic World' sequel already has its title and poster
- Broadway's 'Cats' revival will end in December
- Trevor Noah reflects on the Philando Castile verdict
- Guns N' Roses will launch new SiriusXM channel with Apollo Theater show
- Ron Howard to take over as director of Han Solo movie after creative shake-up
- Prince Harry: 'Is there any one of the royal family who wants to be king or queen?'
- Coal company sues HBO's John Oliver for defamation
- Camp Firewood counselors reunite in 'Wet Hot American Summer: Ten Years Later' trailer
- Zayn Malik has been profiled by airport security — but he's not angry about it
Behold the first ever footage from director Ryan Coogler's Marvel debut, "Black Panther."
While the teaser only offers a glimpse into the new world of Wakanda, the two minutes is absolutely jam-packed with new faces including a first look at Michael B. Jordan as Erik Killmonger, Lupita Nyong'o as Nakia, and Angela Bassett as Ramonda.
We've seen actor Chadwick Boseman, who plays the main character, T'Challa, also known as Black Panther. However, this movie is his chance to "step into the spotlight" as the Run the Jewels track in the trailer suggests.
Earlier today Marvel also unveiled the first "Black Panther" teaser poster, showing T'Challa on his throne.
The official release date for "Black Panther" is Feb. 16, 2018.