With the arrival of spring, blockbuster movie season has gotten an early start with "Beauty and the Beast" and other films, music fans are making plans for *recently announced* summer festivals, and late-night TV continues to skewer the Trump administration.
Here's what's new and interesting in entertainment and the arts:
- Wyclef Jean recounts being detained in Los Angeles
- Five 'Gong Show' moments that captured Chuck Barris' gonzo magic
- See the 'Love Actually' cast in a new teaser for 'The Red Nose Day Special'
- Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt are on speaking terms again
- Expanded FYF Fest's lineup includes Frank Ocean, Bjork, Nine Inch Nails, Missy Elliott
- Schwarzenegger ridicules Trump's approval ratings and budget cuts
- 'Beauty and the Beast' to premiere in Malaysia with 'gay moment' intact
Gal Gadot has welcomed her second child, a baby girl named Maya.
The "Wonder Woman" star announced Maya's arrival via Twitter and Instagram on Monday, sharing a photo of her family as they appear to be leaving the hospital.
"And then we were four," Gadot, 31, wrote. "She is here, Maya. I feel so complete blessed and thankful for all the Wonders in my life #family#newborn #grateful"
In a black-and-white photo, Gadot holds hands with her husband, Yaron Versano, as their firstborn, Alma, whom they welcomed in 2011, pushes Maya's stroller.
Gadot announced her second pregnancy in November. Last week, the former Miss Israel shared a snapshot of her growing belly as she was lounging in a black Wonder Woman tee.
"Looking at the beautiful clear blue sky & I realize I'm 9 months (!!) pregnant. SO grateful to the universe. Sending u guys positive energy," she wrote.
The breakout star of last spring's "Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice" is headlining her own DC film about Amazonian warrior Diana Prince's origin story. The film also stars "Star Trek" alum Chris Pine and "House of Cards" star Robin Wright and hits theaters on June 2.