Here's what's new and interesting in entertainment and the arts:
- Tom Cruise has made your 1987 dreams come true: A 'Top Gun' sequel is in the works!
- Get a more in-depth look at Spider-Man's fancy new suit in latest trailer
- The 'Wonder Woman' premiere in London has been canceled after Manchester bombing
- Katy Perry admits she and fellow pop star Taylor Swift are feuding
- Roger Moore remembered as 'the kindest, warmest, wittiest gentle man'
A Minnesota judge has ruled that Prince's six siblings are the heirs to his estate.
In a ruling made public Friday, Carver County District Judge Kevin Eide declared that Prince died without a will and that his sister, Tyka Nelson, and five half-siblings are his heirs.
There are people who filed appeals after their claims of heirship were rejected. Eide said that if the appellate courts send those cases back to him, he'll still fully consider them.
Eide also said Prince's assets won't be distributed without a formal court order and that nothing will be distributed that might adversely affect the claims of those with pending appeals.
Prince died April 21, 2016, of an accidental drug overdose. His estate has been estimated at about $200 million.