Here's what's new and interesting in entertainment and the arts:
- Lena Dunham accused of 'hipster racism' after she initially defended 'Girls' writer
- 'Good riddance': Celebrities react to the death of Charles Manson
- Diana Ross marks lifetime achievement honor at American Music Awards with retrospective medley
- U2 and Kendrick Lamar advocate for empathy on new song 'American Soul'
- 'Transparent' actress alleges inappropriate behavior by Jeffrey Tambor
Mindy Lahiri's colorful costumes, accessories and a slew of amusing props from "The Mindy Project" are going up for auction to mark the show's series finale.
Items on the block include Mindy's "Microwave Cooking for One" book from Season 1, Danny's chewed pen from Season 2 and Danny and Mindy's wedding invitation set from Season 4, as well as several costumes from the show's six seasons.
Opening bids range from $25 to $500. Iconic costumes created by Emmy-nominated costume designer Salvador Perez start at $200.
The auction begins Monday at 9 p.m. Pacific Time (midnight on the East Coast) and ends Nov. 27. Ten specific items will be auctioned to benefit the Pancreatic Cancer Action Network.
Browsing through Mindy's closet now. Later, baby.