Knight's bail, which had been set at $2.2 million, was revoked Monday morning, according to a statement from his attorney, James E. Blatt.
"It was at $2.2 million and just a few minutes ago it was changed to 'no bail,'" Blatt told the Los Angeles Times. "I am working now to see what has happened."
A statement from Sheriff's Department spokeswoman Nicole Nishida cited a variety of reasons for revoking Knight's bail, which included "possible flight risk" and "witness intimidation issues and his criminal past."
Knight is set to make his first court appearance regarding the incident on Tuesday. He was arrested Jan. 29 after allegedly running over two men in Compton following an argument on the set of a commercial shoot for the N.W.A biopic "Straight Outta Compton." Terry Carter, 55, was killed in the incident and Cle "Bone" Sloan, 51, was injured. Knight's attorney said his client was fleeing from attackers and ran over the men accidentally.
Video of the incident, taken outside Tam's Burgers in Compton, has also surfaced and is currently under review by the Sheriff's Department.
Follow @AugustBrown on Twitter for breaking music news.