By Nardine Saad, Los Angeles Times
Prince William and Kate Middleton. (Danny Lawson / Associated Press)
Take Quiz No. 1.
Take Quiz No. 3.
1. Where did Prince William and Kate Middleton meet?
A. Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry
B. St. Andrews University
C. Vienna, Austria
D. Pret A Manger
E. None of the above
2. What famous jeweler created the diamond-and-sapphire ring that Prince Charles gave to Lady Diana Spencer and that Prince William has given to Kate Middleton?
A. Tiffany & Co.
3. Who is NOT invited to the royal wedding?
A. David and Victoria Beckham
B. Kanye West
C. Daniel Radcliffe
D. Elton John
E. All of the above are invited.
4. Prince William will not wear a wedding ring after the nuptials because...
A. Windsor men traditionally don't wear wedding rings.
B. He's allergic to precious metals.
C. The Queen has prohibited him from doing so.
D. Kate Middleton is a commoner.
E. Trick question: He's going to wear a thin silver band.
5. Where will the royal couple live after the wedding?
D. North Wales
6. How long have Prince William and Kate Middleton been dating? Hint: The number of years earned her the nickname "Waity Katie."
A. 7 years
B. 8 years
C. 9 years
D. 10 years
7. What do Kate Middleton's parents do for a living?
A. They run a magazine.
B. They are flight attendants.
C. They are online party suppliers.
D. They own Sainsbury's supermarkets.
E. All of the above
8. Friday April 29, 2011, is...
A. The royal wedding
B. A bank holiday
C. Going to be a very crowded day in London
D. The penultimate day in April
9. How many royal weddings have previously been held at Westminster Abbey?
10. Name all of Queen Elizabeth II and the Prince Philip's children.
A. Charles, Michael, Anne and Peter
B. Peter, Zara, Beatrice and Eugenie
C. Harry Potter, Hermione Granger, Ronald Weasley and Lord Voldemort
D. Charles, Sarah, Andrew and Peter
E. Charles, Anne, Andrew and Edward
Copyright © 2013, Los Angeles Times