By Nardine Saad, Los Angeles Times
Prince William and Kate Middleton. (Mario Testino / Associated Press)
Take Quiz No. 1.
Take Quiz No. 2.
1. What is Prince William and Kate Middleton's favorite song?
A. "Candle in the Wind" by Elton John
B. "I Like The Way You Move" by the Bodyrockers
C. "I Want to Hold Your Hand" by The Beatles
D. "Gold Forever" by The Wanted
E. "Just Dance" by Lady Gaga
2. After William and Kate get married, she cannot...
A. vote, eat shellfish or wear shorts.
B. vote, eat shellfish or run for public office.
C. be queen, order takeout or run for public office.
D. vote, travel alone or wear shorts.
E. All of the above
3. What is Prince William's role in the Royal Air Force?
A. Prince / Squadron leader
B. Wing commander
C. Search and rescue pilot
D. Group captain
E. None of the above
4. Who will conduct the royal wedding ceremony?
A. Pope Benedict
B. Duke of Edinburgh
C. Queen Elizabeth II -- the head of the Church of England
D. Archbishop of Canterbury
5. The acorns in Kate Middleton's coat of arms symbolizes...
A. The trees that grow in her hometown
C. Kate, her sister Pippa and her brother James
6. Prince William broke tradition by naming Prince Harry his best man. What tradition did he break?
A. Choosing a family member instead of a friend.
B. Calling him a best man instead of a supporter.
C. Not choosing the male cousin closest to his age as best man.
D. Appointing the bride's male sibling to the bridal party.
E. None of the above. He did not break tradition.
7. What is Kate Middleton's hometown?
8. Who designed the lingerie-style dress Kate Middleton modeled at a St. Andrews' fashion show that caught Prince William's eye?
B. Luella Bartley
C. Charlotte Todd
D. Alex Temperley
E. Chelsy Davy
9. What scandal is Prince Michael of Kent best known for? Hint: He was brought up when people criticized Kate Middleton's heritage.
A. Cheating on the Duchess of York
B. Renouncing his succession to the throne
C. Pining after Princess Diana
D. Exploiting his royal status for commercial gain
E. Being Sean Connery's doppelganger
10. Prince William will spend his last night as a single man at...
A. Goring Hotel
B. Kensington Palace
C. Buckingham Palace
D. Hyde Park
11. Who announced to the public that Lady Diana Spencer was a "bona fide" virgin before she married Prince Charles?
A. Her uncle Lord Fermoy
B. Her father Earl Spencer
C. Her fiance Prince Charles
D. Her uncle Lord Spencer
E. She did
12. Which of these is Prince William's nickname?
A. Little Charles
13. True or False: Prince William and Kate Middleton are related.
14. Kate Middleton will be tying the knot at age 29, making her...
A. the only future royal to ever marry at that age.
B. the youngest in her family to get married.
C. the youngest person to marry at Westminster Abbey.
D. the oldest bride royal bride ever.
15. The royal household does NOT...
A. sign anything unofficial or play Monopoly.
B. converse with valets or buy its own groceries.
C. continue a meal after the Queen is done or go fishing.
D. drive cars or read John Grisham novels.
Copyright © 2013, Los Angeles Times
Gifts ideas and holiday tips from the L.A. Times.
GIF guide |
Travel gifts |