By Emily Christianson and Patrick Kevin Day, Los Angeles Times
Take last week's quiz: 'Game of Thrones': Episode 3
Isaac Hempstead-Wright plays Bran in "Game of Thrones." (HBO)
1. What's unusual about Bran's dream?
A. The crow has three eyes
B. Bran has the wrong direwolf
C. He's not in Winterfell
D. All of the above
2. What is Jon Snow's reward for defending Samwell from three Night's Watch trainees?
A. Lemon cakes
B. Foot patrol on the Wall
C. A new sword
D. Armory cleaning duty
3. What is a big fear of the Dothraki?
A. Salt water
C. Heavy stone
D. Sharp steel
4. How many swords make up the Iron Throne?
5. What is Theon Greyjoy's relationship with the Stark family?
6. Who built the Iron Throne?
A. Aerys the Mad King
B. Aegon the Unlikely
C. Aegon the Unworthy
D. Aegon the Conquerer
7. What were Jon Arryn's final words?
A. "Winter is coming."
B. "The seed is strong."
C. "Beware the white walkers."
D. "Beware the dwarf."
8. How does King Robert torture Jaime Lannister?
A. Makes him eat food scraps
B. Makes him listen as the king cheats on Cersei
C. Makes him work a swing-shift
D. Makes him practice his sword constantly
9. What does "taking the black" mean?
A. To join the Night's Watch
B. To kill another man
C. To go to sleep
D. To betray your brother
10. Which knight takes a lance through the neck while jousting?
A. Ser Hugh of the Vale
B. Ser Barristan Selmy
C. Ser Ilyn Payne
D. Ser Gregor Clegane
Copyright © 2014, Los Angeles Times