Spice up tailgating with cheese recipes
Revitalize your tailgating spread with creative recipes using some of the treats found in your favorite gift baskets. You can easily mix and match specialty foods into tasty and unique snacks that you and your family will enjoy for your tailgating adventure.
Delicious tailgating ideas for enjoying creamy cheeses
Mix in the following ingredients found in gourmet cheese gift baskets from Hickory Farms to make all of your tailgating-day dishes taste better:
* Feed your family a hearty breakfast before heading out to your tailgating site by using cubes of mission jack cheese and HoneyGold ham in an egg and spinach quiche.
* Make yummy snacks to munch on with melted cheeses for gourmet dips and serve with crackers or vegetables. Keep your cheese dip warm with a portable crockpot.
* Pack gourmet ham and cheese sandwiches for a great bagged lunch by using the new farmhouse Cheddar with thick slices of HoneyGold Christmas ham.
* Use an assortment of our gourmet cheeses to make any of your favorite casseroles that call for a cheese topping. You can easily keep these warm with portable chafing dishes.
* Top apples and pears with a gourmet cheese for a sophisticated snack instead of pairing with salty crackers.
Whip up your favorite tailgating recipes
Take these simple ideas and combine them with your own recipes to make delicious tailgating recipes that will disappear before kick-off. Get creative and start mixing and matching the treats found in your gourmet gift baskets to create unique and tasty dishes that everyone will enjoy.