1 1/2 teaspoons cinnamon
14 tablespoons (1 3/4 sticks) chilled butter
4 pints raspberries, divided
1/4cup acacia honey, warmed
1. In a large bowl, mix the flour, hazelnut flour, salt, cinnamon and brown sugar. Cut the butter into small chunks and incorporate into the flour mixture, leaving bits of butter visible in the crumbly dough.
2. Cover with plastic and let the dough rest in the refrigerator one hour. Divide the dough into eight portions and gently press into eight 4-inch round removable-bottom tart molds. Do not press too firmly or the crust will be tough.
3. Bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until golden brown. Set aside to cool.
4. Purée 1 pint of raspberries with the sugar. Spread the purée onto the hazelnut crust. Arrange the remaining raspberries on top and drizzle with the warm honey.
5. Serve the tarts with a scoop of lemon verbena ice cream and a drizzle of acacia honey.
Each serving with half-cup scoop of ice cream: 1,062 calories; 14 grams protein; 118 grams carbohy- drates; 11 grams fiber; 63 grams fat; 30 grams saturated fat; 396 mg. cholesterol; 443 mg. sodium.