15. Try your hand at individual Meyer lemon frozen soufflés.
17. For a Meyer lemon confit, cook slices of lemons in olive oil over very low heat for an hour; coarsely chop, and add to a salad of market greens, goat cheese and candied walnuts.
18. Make a Meyer lemon gremolata with finely minced parsley, garlic and lemon zest, then add to a pot of osso bucco.
19. Roast quartered slices of Meyer lemon with olive oil, rosemary and whole shallots; serve simply, with slices of grilled bread.
20. Infuse 70% Scharffen Berger chocolate, cream and water with Meyer lemon peel for a rich chocolate soup with a citrus note.
21. Make Meyer lemon chiffon cupcakes.
22. Enjoy it in macaroon form by buying a couple of cookies at Boule Atelier in Los Angeles.
23. The next time you roast a duck, place slices of Meyer lemon in the cavity.
24. Make Meyer lemon hollandaise sauce.
25. Serve a grilled fish or fish tacos with an accompanying bowlful of Suzanne Goin's Meyer lemon salsa (from "Sunday Suppers at Lucques"; see the recipe at latimesblogs.latimes.com/dailydish).
26. Squeeze some into your child's hair after washing it, or before a day at the beach.
27. Make Meyer lemon gelée.
28. Bake Meyer lemon meringue pie.
29. Cool off by ordering a piece of Meyer lemon gelato pie to nibble on while you sit at the bar watching the pizzas go into the oven at Pizzeria Mozza.
30. Use your classic (No. 11) or quick-preserved (No. 3) Meyer lemons in a lamb tagine.
31. Squeeze the juice from a pound or two of Meyer lemons and freeze it in an ice cube tray; once frozen, store the cubes in plastic bags in the freezer, for use when Meyer lemon season is over.
32. When you make your favorite caramel sauce, infuse the cream with Meyer lemon peel.
33. Drop slices of Meyer lemon into a classic court bouillon.