55. Top pan-seared scallops with a squeeze of Meyer lemons.
57. Slice a few Meyer lemons and put them into your bath with a sprinkle of lavender and rosemary.
58. Throw the peel of a Meyer lemon on the grill before cooking shrimp.
59. Make a crêpes suzette using Meyer lemons instead of oranges.
60. Add classic (No. 11) or quick-preserved (No. 3) Meyer lemons to a stew made with duck and olives.
61. Muddle two sliced Meyer lemons and half a bunch of parsley (stems on) in a two-quart pitcher. Fill with filtered water and keep in the fridge for a spa water refresher.
62. Squeeze a wedge of Meyer lemon into a pint of hefeweizen.
63. Roast a combination of green, black and cured olives with olive oil and a few Meyer lemon peels.
64. Make a Meyer lemon aioli for your crab cakes.
65. Pan-fry slices of Meyer lemon with baby artichokes.
66. To a tapenade (olives, capers, anchovies), add grated Meyer lemon peel.
67. Add classic or quick preserved Meyer lemons to your best harissa recipe.
68. Serve prunes soaked in Armagnac (like those from a Paula Wolfert recipe that have been sitting in my cupboard for over a year) over a bowl of vanilla ice cream and top with grated Meyer lemon peel.
69. Offer a generous supply of Meyer lemon wedges with a boiled whole Maine lobster and drawn butter.
70. Add quarters of Meyer lemons to kebabs of seared duck breast, Anjou pears and red onions.
71. Roast baby leeks in a pan with olive oil, sea salt and Meyer lemon strips
72. Perfume your sugar bowl by stirring strips of Meyer lemon peel down into the sugar.
73. Add grated Meyer lemons to your favorite shortbread recipe.