Main Street U.S.A.
- The Harmony Barber Shop is tucked away down the first alley to the left.
- The Disney Arcade offers a working, coin-fed nickelodeons.
- Left-side shop windows feature gorgeous character displays.
- Save Alien Encounter for the end of the day.
- The Tomorrowland Transit Authority gives you a taste of all the rides in the "land".
Fantasyland/Mickey's Toontown Fair
- Cinderella Castle holds a chic antique shop.
- Winnie the Pooh has a great motion base on its car.
- The Tea Cups are a must.
- Mickey signs autographs in a small building behind his house in Toontown.
- Hidden Mickey's abound in Pirates of the Caribbean and Jungle Cruise.
- The Enchanted Tiki Birds show now features Iago, the parrot from "Aladdin" and Zazu, the hornbill from "The Lion King".
- Swiss Family Treehouse is back after being renovated.
- Kids will enjoy watching log boats careen down the flume at Splash Mountain viewing stand.
- The Hall of Presidents is having both good and bad days lately. When operational, it features President Clinton.
- Be sure to read the gravestones while waiting in line for The Haunted Mansion.
Copyright © 2015, Los Angeles Times