A man died after a fire broke out at North Hollywood home.
(KTLA-TV Channel 5 / October 16, 2013)
A man died after a fire broke out Wednesday night in a North Hollywood home.
Flames were visible after firefighters arrived at the home in the 6900 block of Agnes Avenue, the Los Angeles Fire Department said.
Firefighters sprayed water on the blaze and began searching the home after a woman outside said that someone was inside the structure.
It took 15 minutes for 44 firefighters to knock down the blaze, a department spokesman said.
The victim was found dead. His age was not immediately known. The woman was taken to a hospital for possible smoke exposure.
Orange County D.A. raids police union law firm, seizes records
Man charged with murder in stabbing death of Long Beach teacher
Suspect got the dry ice for LAX bombs from an aircraft, officials say
We've upgraded our reader commenting system. Learn more
about the new features.
Los Angeles Times welcomes civil dialogue about our stories; you must register with the site to participate. We filter comments for language and adherence to our Terms of Service, but not for factual accuracy. By commenting, you agree to these legal terms
. Please flag inappropriate comments.
Having technical problems? Check here