Motor home death

Long Beach police have arrested three people in connection with the death of a man whose body was found in a burned motor home. (KTLA)

Three people have been arrested and charged in the death of a 61-year-old man whose body was found in a burned motor home in Long Beach, police said.

Diana Sequen, 20, Jose Alfredo Zolorza, 19, and David Romero, 28, were arrested individually on suspicion of murder in Long Beach, according to a police statement.

The three remain in county jail in lieu of $1-million bail each. Each has been charged with murder, authorities said. 

The investigation into the death of Thomas Taylor, 61, began around 12:15 a.m. on Jan. 28 when Long Beach police officers discovered a motor home on fire in the 500 block of W. 17th Street. Long Beach firefighters doused the flames and discovered Taylor inside the vehicle.

Homicide detectives determined that Taylor had been killed and began to investigate the case.

Their investigation led to the arrest of Sequen on Monday. The next day Zolorza was arrested. On Wednesday, Romero was taken into custody.

Investigators said the motive for the murder appears to be related to an ongoing dispute. Police alleged that the suspects set the motor home on fire to destroy evidence related to Taylor's death.

ALSO:

Baby died in SUV while neighbors worked just a few feet away

FBI: Man suspected of brutally killing his family may be in L.A. area

Box of newborn kittens accidentally shipped from L.A. to San Diego

Twitter: @latvives

ruben.vives@latimes.com