Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton strengthen their leads in delegates in Tuesday night's primaries.
- Clinton wins the Missouri primary
- Marco Rubio's plans? Not veep, not governor and still no rival endorsement
- Republicans in the anybody-but-Trump camp can cross Paul Ryan off their wish list
- Lindsey Graham labels Ted Cruz a 'reliable Republican' in endorsement
- CNN's president says the network is simply covering Trump like a front-runner
- The delegate race means California's GOP primary could finally help determine a presidential nominee
- Trump says he's skipping next week's debate, so it was canceled