Some Republicans start accepting Donald Trump as their candidate. The House speaker is not among them.
- Paul D. Ryan says the burden is on Donald Trump to unify the party
- Trump's new finance chairman is a banker and movie producer who once worked at Goldman Sachs
- All but one GOP nominee of the last 28 years are either skipping the convention or declining to endorse Trump
- In L.A., Hillary Clinton compares Bernie Sanders this year to her failed 2008 campaign
- The FBI has questioned a top aide in the investigation into Clinton's email server