Marco Rubio and Ted Cruz went sharply on the attack against Donald Trump in Thursday's fiery Republican debate.
- Republicans squared off in a crucial debate ahead of Super Tuesday, and a new hostility emerged
- In a new debate strategy, Marco Rubio went after Donald Trump from the start
- Rubio was ready to fight, Trump was still Teflon Don and other takeaways from the night
- While Hillary Clinton talks relentlessly to minority voters about race, Bernie Sanders focuses on class issues
- The GOP establishment is edging toward its moment of reckoning with a Trump nomination
- Former Mexican president: I'm not paying for Trump's wall