Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump both campaign in Florida on Tuesday after the state was hit by Hurricane Matthew.
- Former Vice President Al Gore stumps for Clinton, reminding Democrats of 2000.
- Donald Trump says he's done showing restraint.
- On Tuesday, Trump used social media to assail House Speaker Paul D. Ryan and Sen. John McCain (R-Ariz.).
- Mike Pence interrupts a Trump supporter in Iowa.
- Republican leaders scramble to deal with the fallout from Trump's tape scandal.
Apparently, Donald Trump feels he has been showing restraint on the campaign trail. Now, with much of the GOP establishment giving up on trying to get Trump elected, the nominee says he is free to say what he wants. Get ready, America.