President Obama says Donald Trump has no evidence to back up his complaints about the election.
- Obama says Trump should set aside his complaints about a rigged election.
- Hillary Clinton's email problem emerges again in allegations of a State Department, FBI quid pro quo.
- Mike Pence calls firebombing in North Carolina 'political terrorism.'
- Melania Trump: "Yes, of course" the media and the Clintons worked together against her husband.
- Billy Bush is officially out at NBC after taped sex talk with Trump.
“I'm very good on energy, and I just never really vibed with him from the start,” Kardashian said, reflecting on her 2009 stint on “The Celebrity Apprentice,” which Trump was host of at the time.
Seven years after Kardashian appeared on the NBC reality competition, the Huffington Post reported last week that several sources with ties to the show said Trump made off-camera remarks about Kardashian and was upset that she was cast on the show instead of one of her siblings.
“What is this? We can’t even get the hot one?” he reportedly said, referring to Kardashian’s sister, Kim. “Why don’t we fire Khloe? She is a fat piglet. Why did we get the ugly Kardashian?”
While promoting her new denim line Good American in West Hollywood on Monday, Kardashian told The Times that she was shocked to learn Trump had made such “cruel” remarks.