President Obama says Donald Trump has no evidence to back up his complaints about the election.
- Obama says Trump should set aside his complaints about a rigged election.
- Hillary Clinton's email problem emerges again in allegations of a State Department, FBI quid pro quo.
- Mike Pence calls firebombing in North Carolina 'political terrorism.'
- Melania Trump: "Yes, of course" the media and the Clintons worked together against her husband.
- Billy Bush is officially out at NBC after taped sex talk with Trump.
Copyright © 2017, Los Angeles Times