- BROOKVILLE 31, TUNSTALL 7, FINAL: Bees will defend their state title next week and go for back-to-back undefeated seasons.
Brookville had five turnovers, but also a dominating defensive effort. The Bees won their 27th straight game and it'll be a rematch in the state title game next week, they'll face James Monroe at noon Saturday at Liberty University.
- BROOKVILLE 31-7 3RD QUARTER: Calloway's second TD run of the day extends Brookville's lead to 31-7 over Tunstall, two minutes left in 3rd Q.
- 3RD QUARTER: Brookville's Watts runs it in from 6 yards out. Bees lead Tunstall 24-7 in the 3rd Quarter.
- BROOKVILLE 17-7 AT HALFTIME: Brookville's final drive of the 1st half ended with a field goal, giving the defending state champs a 17-7 lead over the Trojans heading into halftime of the Group AA Division 3 semifinals.
Brookville quarerback Kendall BeCraft threw four interceptions in the first half.
The Tunstall-Brookville winner advances to face the Kettle Run-James Monroe winner for the state championship next weekend at Liberty University.
- 2ND QUARTER: Start of the 2nd quarter at Brookville, Bees lead Tunstall 14-7 and are in Trojan territory.
- 1ST QUARTER: Brookville turnover leads to short field TD for Tunstall, now 14-7 Bees. BeCraft has three turnovers and still in the 1st quarter.
- HERITAGE 24, SALEM 16, FINAL: The Pioneers' Shawn Garland iced it for Heritage with his second interception of the game with 46 seconds left.
Heritage will play Briar Woods at 4:15 p.m. Saturday at Liberty University.
- HERITAGE 24, SALEM 16, 46 SECONDS LEFT IN 4TH: Heritage’s Shawn Garland picked off Matt Hill's desperation pass, giving the Pioneers the ball with 46 seconds left.
The interception was Garland's second of the day.
- HERITAGE 24, SALEM 16, 1:11 LEFT IN 4TH: 26-yard field goal gives Pioneers 24-16 lead with 1:11 left in game.
The field-goal try was actually pushed back five yards because of an illegal procedure penalty.
- HERITAGE 21, SALEM 16, 5:38 LEFT IN 4TH: Salem scores on 2-yard Devante Payne run. Two-point conversion run fails. Heritage leads 21-16 with 5:38 left in game.
The touchdown was set up by a Matt Hill pass to Coleman Fox.