1) Norwich Arts Center presents Celtic band Dunn, with a corned beef and cabbage dinner and cash bar catered by Olde Times Restaurant, Fri., 6 p.m., $30, Donald L. Oat Theater, 62 Broadway, Norwich, (860) 887-2789, norwicharts.org.
2) Traditional music by John Moore and Tim Kearney, with step dancers, corned beef and cabbage dinner, Irish whiskeys and Guinness (at extra cost), Sat., 12 p.m. through closing, $11.99, Angelico's Lake House Restaurant, 81 N. Main St., East Hampton, (860) 267-1276, angelicoslakehouse.com.
3) St. Patty's Day Whiskey and Beer Dinner, Sat., 4 p.m., $26 ($12 for a flight of libations, plus tax and gratuity), Max Fish, 110 Glastonbury Blvd., Glastonbury, (860) 652-3474, maxrestaurantgroup.com/fish.
4) HSO Pops! Series: Saint Patrick's Day Celebration, with Robert White, tenor; Gerald Steichen, guest conductor; Jeanne Freeman, Irish fiddle; and dancers from the Shamrock School of Irish Dance, Sat., 8 p.m., $20-$67.50, The Bushnell Center for the Performing Arts, 166 Capitol Ave., Hartford, (888) 824-2874, bushnell.org.
5) Dropkick Murphys w/Frank Turner, Sleeping Souls, Sat., 7 p.m., Mohegan Sun, 1 Mohegan Sun Blvd., Uncasville, (888) 226-7711.
Post Your Comment BelowCopyright © 2014, Los Angeles Times