Mayor Michael Bloomberg isn't satisfied just being the guy who wooed the GOP Convention and who chipped in $5 million-plus of his own cash to the host committee.
Now, he's offering tips on where to go in Gotham -- and all five boroughs get a plug.
The convention's Web site has posted Bloomberg's top 10 things to see:
1. Lower Manhattan from the Staten Island Ferry.
2. Central Park from the Rooftop Garden of the Metropolitan Museum of Art.
3. The Museum of Modern Art PS 1 Contemporary Art Center in Long Island City.
4. The Studio Museum in Harlem, then lunch at Sylvia's Restaurant .
5. The Tiger Mountain Exhibit at The Bronx Zoo and dinner at Dominick's in the Bronx.
6. Stroll the Promenade in Brooklyn Heights, go to tthe Brooklyn Museum, shop for antiques on Atlantic Avenue and late lunch at Brawta Caribbean Café.
7. Ride the Cyclone at Coney Island and eat a Nathan's hot dog.
8. Brunch at Sarabeth's and walk Central Park's Great Lawn, Shakespeare Garden, Belvedere Castle, and the Ramble.9. The Cloisters in the Inwood section of Manhattan.
10. El Museo del Barrio in Washington Heights and a theater performance at Reportorio Espanol.Copyright © 2015, Los Angeles Times