- As a running back he rushed for 939 yards and 13 touchdowns.
- As a quarterback he passed for 332 yards on 21-of-32 passing.
- As a receiver he had 29 catches for 484 receiving yards and four touchdowns.
- As a kick returner he had 371 return yards and one touchdown.
- As a cornerback or safety on defense, he had 27 tackles, six interceptions, including three in one game, and returned two of them for touchdowns. He also had one fumble recovery.
Bowling Green 2013 commitments from Florida
RB Fred Coppet, 5-9, 176, Fort Lauderdale St. Thomas Aquinas
RB Brandon English, 5-9, 190, Orlando Evans
RB Eric Harrell, 5-8, 188, Orlando Dr. Phillips
DT Darius Holiday, 6-5, 260, Plantation American Heritage
RB Marcus Levy, 5-10, 187, Fort Pierce Central
ATH Ronnie Moore, 5-10, 170, Sanford Seminole
DT Kenderson Obas, 6-2, 265, Dr. Phillips
DB Omar Pierre-Louis, 6-0, 180, Loxahatchee Seminole Ridge
DE Jason Shepherd, 6-1, 215, Loxahatchee Seminole Ridge