Bernie Sanders throws his support behind Hillary Clinton, saying he’s “proud to stand with her.”
- Sanders' endorsement could be crucial for Clinton in swing states
- Now that Clinton has Sanders' support, what about young voters?
- Donald Trump will not speak at the NAACP convention - a move that differs from past Republican nominees
- Trump calls Ruth Bader Ginsburg’s criticisms of him “a disgrace to the court”
- This is how Sanders worked with Clinton to push some of his policies
Copyright © 2017, Los Angeles Times