Scott Green, better known as The Great Scott to the Chicago magician's fans, will try to conjure millions of dollars this week on "Who Wants To Be A Millionaire."
The 29-year-old entertainer, whose most popular trick is making children levitate, missed his first audition for the game show hosted by
Green's episodes air at 4 p.m. Thursday and Friday on WGN. here's Green's biographical information as provided by the publicity machine for "Millionaire," which to be honest I didn't realize was still on TV.
- Scott is married to Michelle Green. They are expecting their first child in February. Scott is the son of Debbi and Alan Green of Buffalo Grove. Scott attended Adlai E. Stevenson High School in
Buffalo Groveand is a 2002 graduate of Stevenson High School in Lincolnshire, IL. He also is a graduate of the University of IL ('06 Bachelor's degree and '09 Law degree).
- Scott always loved magic and performed his first gig at the age of 14. When he graduated from law school and couldn't find a job, Scott decided to make his hobby a career. He performs as "The Great Scott," delighting children at schools, parties and other events. Scott's most popular trick is making children levitate. He proudly says that he hasn't dropped a kid yet!
- Scott is a weekly contributor to "The Boers and Bernstein Show" on WSCR 670-AM "The Score," under the moniker "Unemployed Lawyer."
- Scott had a huge crush on Michelle in grade school, but she "didn't know he existed." During law school, he wrote a newspaper article about how he's "always been an idiot around girls" and mentioned his unrequited love for Michelle. She read the story, got back in touch and they've now been happily married for two years!
- Scott said that if he won big on "Millionaire," he would get a bigger car to fit a car seat, start a college fund for the baby and get Bulls and Bears season tickets.