"The Envelopes' position as the leading source of up-to-the-minute entertainment awards news and information gives the industry unparalleled access to everything happening on Hollywood's biggest, most celebrated nights," said Lynne Segall, The Times Vice President, Entertainment Advertising. "In addition, our advertisers have unique, multimedia vehicles by which to reach a distinctive audience of influential film, television and music insiders and consumers."
Sponsored by V Australia, the Primetime Emmy® Screening Series will be held at Hollywood's
Mann Chinese 6 Theatre, with complete episodes and/or clip packages being shown and followed by
up-close-and-personal Q&A discussions with each show's creators and stars moderated by
The Times entertainment writers and editors (full program available at http://theenvelope.com/screeningseries). The series will run as follows:
- June 1st 7:30pm - Sons of Anarchy & The Shield
- June 2nd 7:30pm - Californication
- June 3rd 7:30pm - Rescue Me
- June 4th 7:30pm - Battlestar Galactica
- June 9th 7:30pm - In Plain Sight
- June 10th 7:30pm - The Cleaner
- Wednesday, May 27th - Emmy® Preview
- Monday, June 1st - Comedy
- Wednesday, June 3rd - Drama
- Monday, June 8th - Actors Drama
- Wednesday, June 10th - Actors Comedy
- Monday June 15th - Reality Programs
- Monday August 3rd - Emmy® Nominations: Series, Mini-Series, Made for TV Movie
- Wednesday August 5th - Emmy® Nominations: Actors Wrap-Up
About the Los Angeles Times
The Los Angeles Times (latimes.com) is the largest metropolitan daily newspaper in the country, with a daily readership of 2.2 million and 3.2 million on Sunday, and a combined print and interactive monthly audience of 4.8 million. The Los Angeles Times and its media businesses and affiliates -- including The Envelope (theenvelope.com), BrandX (thisisbrandx.com), Times Community Newspapers, Hoy, and California Community News -- reach approximately 5.5 million or 42% of all adults in the Southern California marketplace.
The Pulitzer Prize-winning Los Angeles Times has been covering Southern California for over 127 years and is part of the Tribune Company, one of the country's leading media companies with businesses in publishing, the internet and broadcasting. Additional information is available at latimes.com/mediacenter.
Nancy Sullivan (213) 237-6160 firstname.lastname@example.org