TALLAHASSEE -- With the Senate preparing to vote on its $74.3 billion budget tomorrow, lawmakers did some last minute shifts of dollars to fund a number of special projects.
Here are a few of the new projects tucked into the budget:
* $1.7 million for University of Florida teacher training programs
* $2.5 million for Florida Gulf Coast's Renewable Energy Institute
* $50,000 to improve Rogers Park in Hernando County and another $50,000 to create a county-wide broadband network
* $500,o00 for an expansion of the Naples Botanical Garden
* $150,000 for a pilot program for a mobile farmer's market in Orange County