TALLAHASSEE -- Good morning and happy Tuesday.
Here's what we're reading today.
* The Sun-Sentinel covers yesterday's hearing on the House health plan.
* The Orlando Sentinel reports that teachers are planning a lawsuit over a state evaluation system.
* A handful of protestors at the South Florida Water Management District said that the feds, not state should set pollution standards. Here's the Palm Beach Post story.
* The Times writes that a group of U.S. Senators, including Sen. Marco Rubio, R-Miami, is set to release its immigration proposal.
* A Senate ethics meeting turned into a debate over whether Sen. Maria Sachs, D-Delray Beach, falsified her voting address, the Current reports.Copyright © 2015, Los Angeles Times