1. Better sex - Men have fewer impotence and erectile problems. Women have increased libido.
3. Lower blood pressure - Nearly any kind of aerobic exercise reduces hypertension in most people, even the obese.
4. More smarts - Perform better on cognitive tasks, get better grades and delay senioritis as well as dementia. Brain cells regenerate and connections are strengthened.
5. Good looks - Muscle mass increases, fat decreases and body composition improves even without dieting.
6. Weight control - Speeds calorie consumption and increases fat burning throughout the day.
7. Decreased cardiovascular disease - Cuts the risk of CD nearly in half.
8. Happy tummy - Keeps the stuff moving through from the tummy past the colon to prevent constipation and reduce the risks of bowel inflammatory problems.
9. Less stress - Releases endorphins or "happy" hormones to help you cope.
10. Live longer - Premature death is decreased. It is never too late in life to start reaping the benefits of exercise.